Sonic CG Mods

Welcome to Sonic CG Mods, the forum is new so sign up today and become part of the Sonic CG community, to share post and discuss all you know about Sonic.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sonic CG Mods

Welcome to Sonic CG Mods, the forum is new so sign up today and become part of the Sonic CG community, to share post and discuss all you know about Sonic.

Sonic CG Mods

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome Guest To Sonic CG  Mods! (SCGM) The site is still under construction. Please enjoy your stay.

5 posters

Welcome new members (Please read)

Stealth
    Stealth
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome new members (Please read) Empty Welcome new members (Please read)

Post by Stealth Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:43 am

Hello members!

Very Happy Welcome to Sonic CG Mods(SCGM), My name is Prof.Stealth And i'm the founder of this place. SCGM is a place where all sonic fans around the world can visit here and share,post,or talk about everything related to Sonic or Nintendo related games/comics.SCGM is also a place for those who like to do modifications to some sonic PC games such as Sonic Adventures DX,Sonic Heros,Etc.... I hope you enjoy your stay here at SCGM ! Please make sure to view the Rules of the forum before continuing on.

Last edited by Prof.Stealth on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DragonShadow
    DragonShadow
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome new members (Please read) Empty Re: Welcome new members (Please read)

Post by DragonShadow Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:14 pm

I'm DragonShadow and I'm friends with Prof.Stealth and I'm also an admin here on the forum. I only know a little about the games but I have every Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comic up to date. Follow the rules or I'll take out the hammer.
    Nsth1250
    Nsth1250

Post by Nsth1250 Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:35 pm

And I am Michael,also a friend of Stealth, I am mod/ VIP and I am gonna help with what might happen in future for the site. =D
    Xyno76
    Xyno76

Post by Xyno76 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:35 am

Nice to meet all of you peoplz! Very Happy

I'm Xyno The Hedgehog, but you can just call me Xyno
    If u didn't know, I am the main animator for our FC in development: The Dash Adventures, and I will eventually start that project when I get my Graduation stuff done...
    To add on, I've loved sonic since I was 2, and can never not like him, and I hope to help develop games for him in the future Very Happy (I'm also making a cool game, but its too far to start development)
    but ya.. thats me! ^_^
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower

Post by EchidnaPower Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:55 pm

I'm EchidnaPower, a moderator here and an admin on Stealth's old website which holds the resources for the Dash Adventure Adobe Flash sprite movie. My friends call me EP, and I'm the guy in charge of just about everything involving the project, except for animating it, that's Xyno's jo- wait a sec, what graduation stuff? I thought you were already working! What am I saying, I was introducing myself. Anyways, you need help or just wanna talk, look me up.

Xyno...PM time please...
    Nsth1250
    Nsth1250

Post by Nsth1250 Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Michael approves of lolz. x3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:15 pm