Sonic CG Mods

Welcome to Sonic CG Mods, the forum is new so sign up today and become part of the Sonic CG community, to share post and discuss all you know about Sonic.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sonic CG Mods

Welcome to Sonic CG Mods, the forum is new so sign up today and become part of the Sonic CG community, to share post and discuss all you know about Sonic.

Sonic CG Mods

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome Guest To Sonic CG  Mods! (SCGM) The site is still under construction. Please enjoy your stay.

3 posters

Here's How You Get a Discussion Going

Poll

Sonamy: Yes or No

[ 4 ]
    Here's How You Get a Discussion Going I_vote10100%Here's How You Get a Discussion Going I_vote11 [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Here's How You Get a Discussion Going I_vote100%Here's How You Get a Discussion Going I_vote11 [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower

Here's How You Get a Discussion Going Empty Here's How You Get a Discussion Going

Post by EchidnaPower Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:55 am

Here's How You Get a Discussion Going Spotli10

Hey, it's me gang. You just had to know that I would show up with this eventually.

Anyway, even though the latest updates by SEGA point towards an obvious no, I still say yes because I refuse to just throw away everything done in the Griffith era.

Oh yeah, credit for art goes to my buddy RaianOnzika.
    Xyno76
    Xyno76

Here's How You Get a Discussion Going Empty Re: Here's How You Get a Discussion Going

Post by Xyno76 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Oh dang....
    There isn't an I don't really care/know...

Because I personally don't care... I can get into the whole couple's thing because SEGA will keep it separated for some time... but If I were to hint towards a direction... I'd go with Sonamy... Just because I see so much in there... It makes sense... Very Happy

[by the way, am i the only active "member" (as in the only person who doesn't have a special power on the forum) that is the most active?]

Last edited by Xyno76 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addon)
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Admin
    Admin

Here's How You Get a Discussion Going Empty Re: Here's How You Get a Discussion Going

Post by Stealth Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Im actually ok with sonamy. I mean it hasnt been a bother to me since ive always seen sonic and amy as a forbidden love.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower

Post by EchidnaPower Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:28 pm

That and yours truly is writing the project as a Sonamy story lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:16 am