Sonic CG Mods

Welcome to Sonic CG Mods, the forum is new so sign up today and become part of the Sonic CG community, to share post and discuss all you know about Sonic.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sonic CG Mods

Welcome to Sonic CG Mods, the forum is new so sign up today and become part of the Sonic CG community, to share post and discuss all you know about Sonic.

Sonic CG Mods

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome Guest To Sonic CG  Mods! (SCGM) The site is still under construction. Please enjoy your stay.

3 posters

Do you want chao world in new Sonic games?

Poll

Should Sega Bring back Chao World for future Sonic games?

[ 4 ]
    Do you want chao world in new Sonic games? I_vote10100%Do you want chao world in new Sonic games? I_vote11 [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you want chao world in new Sonic games? I_vote100%Do you want chao world in new Sonic games? I_vote11 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you want chao world in new Sonic games? I_vote100%Do you want chao world in new Sonic games? I_vote11 [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Admin
    Admin

Do you want chao world in new Sonic games? Empty Do you want chao world in new Sonic games?

Post by Stealth Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Do you want chao world in new Sonic games? 72000-10

I personally would love to see a new and improved chao world in the future Sonic games yet to come. What do you think?
    Nsth1250
    Nsth1250

Do you want chao world in new Sonic games? Empty Re: Do you want chao world in new Sonic games?

Post by Nsth1250 Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:07 pm

I agree,it was fun raising the Chao. =)
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Admin
    Admin

Do you want chao world in new Sonic games? Empty Re: Do you want chao world in new Sonic games?

Post by Stealth Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:34 pm

I agree ! Very Happy
    Nsth1250
    Nsth1250

Post by Nsth1250 Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:18 pm

My Chao on SA2 has nearly all stats complete and it won all competitions except dark Chao race(as it is Hero)
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Stealth Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Nsth1250 wrote:My Chao on SA2 has nearly all stats complete and it won all competitions except dark Chao race(as it is Hero)

Cool! Very Happy You should upload a picture of your chao.
    Nsth1250
    Nsth1250

Post by Nsth1250 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:16 pm

I can hardly get a chance to play it but I will try.
    Xyno76
    Xyno76

Post by Xyno76 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:40 am

Prof.Stealth wrote:Do you want chao world in new Sonic games? 72000-10

I personally would love to see a new and improved chao world in the future Sonic games yet to come. What do you think?

Oh heck yes Cool

I've been aching for a new Chao garden for years....
    And i did have an awesome idea for how they should make the new one, but i forgot it Crying or Very sad

But... lucily, I came up with a not-as-good one...
    Which would be to make the chao garden an arcade thing, and if you play sonic games, (SASASR, Sonic06, Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Etc) you can earn rings for the chao, and you start off with sonic, but if you get more microsoft points, you can but new characters to care for your chao Very Happy
    (plus online karate, and racing Very Happy)
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Stealth Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Xyno76 wrote:
    Prof.Stealth wrote:Do you want chao world in new Sonic games? 72000-10

Oh heck yes Cool

I've been aching for a new Chao garden for years....
    And i did have an awesome idea for how they should make the new one, but i forgot it Crying or Very sad

But... lucily, I came up with a not-as-good one...
    Which would be to make the chao garden an arcade thing, and if you play sonic games, (SASASR, Sonic06, Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Etc) you can earn rings for the chao, and you start off with sonic, but if you get more microsoft points, you can but new characters to care for your chao Very Happy
    (plus online karate, and racing Very Happy)

Sounds interesting, The idea of extra downloadable content for your chao sounds very productive and rewarding for the producer and consumer. hmm so your attending for all this to just be on the xbox360 console?
    Nsth1250
    Nsth1250

Post by Nsth1250 Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Heck no PS3 too!
    Xyno76
    Xyno76

Post by Xyno76 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:18 am

Well I was giving the example using the 360... and I have never messed with the PS3 stuff long enough to know how all of that works Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:55 am