Sonic CG Mods

Welcome to Sonic CG Mods, the forum is new so sign up today and become part of the Sonic CG community, to share post and discuss all you know about Sonic.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sonic CG Mods

Welcome to Sonic CG Mods, the forum is new so sign up today and become part of the Sonic CG community, to share post and discuss all you know about Sonic.

Sonic CG Mods

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome Guest To Sonic CG  Mods! (SCGM) The site is still under construction. Please enjoy your stay.

2 posters

Making Halo 4: First Look

Stealth
    Stealth
    Admin
    Admin

Making Halo 4: First Look Empty Making Halo 4: First Look

Post by Stealth Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:05 pm

For the first time ever, see Halo 4 in action as we take you behind the scenes with the developers at 343 Industries. Enjoy your first in-game look at the Master Chief, the updated Battle Rifle, and the exciting multiplayer spaces coming your way holiday 2012.

I'm so excite for Halo 4! Very Happy
    Xyno76
    Xyno76

Making Halo 4: First Look Empty Re: Making Halo 4: First Look

Post by Xyno76 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:13 am

heck i wouldn't even care if they had to push back the release just to make sure this game will be awesome!!! I can't wait for this game to come out!!! ^_^
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Stealth Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Xyno76 wrote:heck i wouldn't even care if they had to push back the release just to make sure this game will be awesome!!! I can't wait for this game to come out!!! ^_^

I agree Very Happy Halo 4 will be a truly, the most anticipated game of 2012!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:38 pm