Sonic CG Mods

Welcome to Sonic CG Mods, the forum is new so sign up today and become part of the Sonic CG community, to share post and discuss all you know about Sonic.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sonic CG Mods

Welcome to Sonic CG Mods, the forum is new so sign up today and become part of the Sonic CG community, to share post and discuss all you know about Sonic.

Sonic CG Mods

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome Guest To Sonic CG  Mods! (SCGM) The site is still under construction. Please enjoy your stay.

Sonic X Episode 1 - Chaos Control Freaks

Stealth
    Stealth
    Admin
    Admin

Sonic X Episode 1 - Chaos Control Freaks Empty Sonic X Episode 1 - Chaos Control Freaks

Post by Stealth

While trying to retrieve the 7th Chaos Emerald from Dr. Eggman, Sonic and Friends are transported to the human world where Sonic is rescued by a boy named Chris.

Contains content from: 4KidsTV

Last edited by Stealth on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Stealth

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:40 pm by Stealth

Alright, feel free to post or make threads, or invite some of your friends to the forum Smile
    Nsth1250

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:32 pm by Nsth1250

I will later in the week. =)
    Stealth

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:47 pm by Stealth

Sure just send me the copy when your done ripping your original copy.
    Nsth1250

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:13 pm by Nsth1250

Wow Stealth, I must admit that is site is neat and your uploading the Sonic series!? I better get to ripping my whole Sonic Underground collection to help out. xD

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:51 am